Success Story : Umesh Raika ( RMGB - Officer Scale - I)

October 8, 2015    

Dear Bankers Guru Team, 

I am Umesh. I have been selected as Offocer in Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank . And today it takes immense pleasure in sharing my success story. I was a meritorious student since my school days schooled in one of the best institutes of my Rajasthan city. But unlike many of them, i joined a college in Delhi University, pursuing B.Sc (H) in Mathematics. 

I made up my mind to start afresh and start preparing for banking and other government sector in 2014 after Bsc. I joined a  Mahendras coaching institute and regularly gave speed tests and analysed my reports. 3 tests in a week and Sunday dedicated to the analysis. I didn't face much problem in Quant or in English or Reasoning sections, the most difficult for me was the General Awareness (with special reference to banking industry) along with current affairs. And then came, the Nobel soul in my like, "www.bankersguru.org". One of my friends at the institute told us about the "Competition Booster" and E-News (enews.mahendras.org) the educational site offers.

The Competition Booster became my best friend. they were with me all through the exams and it was only because of them that I conquered the fear of General Awarenes and bravely faced.

Friends I would like to say don't lose hope. Be focus on your target. Everybody in life gets an opportunity but we just need to grab that. But guys you to give your everything to get the best. If you could get some motivation from this story I would feel obliged.

My interview was mix of Rajasthani or English. I have responded in the language which interviewer were using. I don’t think that language makes any difference the importance thing is how effectively and efficiently you present yourself in front of interviewer.

I checked my result in bank's website that time I was shocked and I actually cried and said, Thanks God.

At last, every student must remember that Don't Lose Hope, You Never Know What Tomorrow Will Bring.


Thank You Bankers Guru for your guidance!!!








Success Story : Umesh Raika ( RMGB - Officer Scale - I) 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu October 8, 2015 Dear Bankers Guru Team,  I am Umesh. I have been selected as Offocer in Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank . And today it takes immense pl...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment