SUCCESS STORY: SBI PO

October 26, 2015    

Dear Readers,
We are sharing with you all a success story of one of the regular readers of bankersadda.com, as she is selected in SBI PO. Her name is Ehaana. 

Hi friends..
I am a silent reader of bankersadda.com. I am a B.E graduate. Recently I got selected in SBI as a PO. Its my one year of whole hearted preparation that gave me my dream job. Well…I would say it would have been very tough if bankersadda had not been so useful. The monthly and weekly current affairs pdf,various exam capsules at proper time ,daily quizzes have always helped  me very much in this journey.And yes of course the motivational messages, gave me strength whenever I felt low in my performance.
So, a big thanks to bankersadda for giving me ready-made material. 
Now coming to how I studied,I like to say that in the beginning it was a low performance. I have joined a coaching for 3 months, that cleared my basics of grammar and fast calculation in maths.In coaching I used to get 80/200, and these marks used to fluctuate but it never went above 90. But there I came to know about bankersadda site from people.It was really fruitful. After coaching I used to do self study.
I purchased different books for practice. And then I purchased some On-line test series set of career power. And I really enjoyed a good standard of questions in these sets. I used to give daily a set,but my marks showed no improvement  and every time it was almost constant. I used to feel very bad on seeing no improvement.so, I decided that its not necessary to give test series everyday,but the more important is to show improvement.Then I used to study the topics in which I went wrong in various sections.And then I used to give tests.
I used  to feel very happy even after getting a 1 marks improvement. For me that was a success. Slowly I got the approach how to attempt the paper. Earlier when I used to give online test series,I used to allot time to each section like in 40 min I will do reasoning, 20 min GA and English,and 60 min Quantitative Aptitude. I used to start with GA and English section,then reasoning and lastly Quant. I followed this approach because my friend who cleared various insurance AO exams and bank exams followed it.
Like my father said adopt the method of those who succeeded. But It didn’t worked out for me,and then 
I changed my method instead of allotting time to each section I used to start with reasoning with all easy questions except puzzles and analytical reasoning,then I used to do GA and English and in GA, I used to  attempt only 100% sure questions and in English I used to do close test which I can fill,error findout,synonyms and antonyms and used to read sentence arrangement,if I can make out I used to do it….otherwise sometimes first sentence and last sentence only(sometimes that also used to be difficult).I  used to do it fast and then again I used to switch over to puzzles…(cannot leave  it…if Want to pass with  good score).I used to make sure that I would complete all this in 60 min.In last 60 min used to do only quant.In that I used to start with easy part…I used to click save and next everytime…once I used to see all questions…I used to decide what I have to do and what to leave.(never wanted even a 1 question wrong in quant). 
This all I wrote for my dear friends.Try to make your own method of attempting questions.One more 
thing I want to say  focus on attempts….but  focus more on accuracy.So this was my strategy based on  my failures in life.
Once again a lot of thanks to bankersadda team for being so helpful.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.


SUCCESS STORY: SBI PO 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu October 26, 2015 Dear Readers, We are sharing with you all a success story of one of the regular readers of bankersadda.com, as she is selected in SBI PO....


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment