English Quiz On Direct/Indirect Part - X

October 1, 2015    

1.  He asked me, “Have you finished reading the magazine ?”
(A) He asked me whether I had finished reading the magazine
(B) He asked me if have finished reading the magazine
(C) He said me if I have finished reading the magazine
(D) He asked me whether I finished reading the magazine

2.  He said, “We have done our work.”
(A) He said that he had done his work
(B) He said that they have done their work
(C) He said that they had done their work
(D) He said that they should do their work

3.  He said that he had been waiting there for a long time.
(A) He said, “I have been waiting here for a long time.”
(B) He said, “He has been waiting here for a long time.”
(C) He said, “He has been waiting there for a long time.”
(D) He said, “I am waiting here for a long time.”

4.  “Please, take me to the officer,” said the visitor.
(A) The visitor requested them to take him to the officer
(B) The visitor told them to take him the officer
(C) The visitor requested for the officer to be taken
(D) The visitor wanted the officer to take him there

5.  Nitin said, “What a pleasant atmosphere this place has!”
(A) Nitin exclaimed with joy that that place was a pleasant atmosphere
(B) Nitin exclaimed with joy that was a pleasant atmosphere in the place
(C) Nitin exclaimed with joy that place had a pleasant atmosphere
(D) Nitin exclaimed with joy that what a pleasant atmosphere that place had

6.  Aarati said, “ I am in a hurry today.”
(A) Aarati said that she was in a hurry that day
(B) Aarati said that I am in a hurry today
(C) Aarati said that she is in a hurry today
(D) Aarati said that she is in a hurry that day

7.  They said, “We are practicing for the next match.”
(A) They said that they are practicing for the next match
(B) They said that they practiced for the next match
(C) They said that they were practicing for the next match
(D) They said they were going to practice for the next match

8.  He said, “Long may you live.”
(A) He suggested that my life might be ling
(B) He prayed that my life might be ling
(C) He prayed that my life may be longer
(D) She wants to know when I had met my brother

9.  “When did you meet my brother?” She asked me.
(A) She wanted to know when did I meet her brother
(B) She asked when did I meet my brother
(C) She asked me when I had met her brother
(D) She wants to know when I had met my brother

10. Ruby requested me to lend her Rs. 1000 the next day.
(A) Ruby said to me, “Please lend me Rs. 1000 the next day.”
(B) Ruby said to me, “Please lend her Rs. 1000 the next day.”
(C) Ruby said to me, “Please lend her Rs. 1000 tomorrow.”
(D) Ruby said to me, “Please lend me Rs. 1000 tomorrow.”

Answers will be update soon...............
English Quiz On Direct/Indirect Part - X 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu October 1, 2015 1.  He asked me, “Have you finished reading the magazine ?” (A) He asked me whether I had finished reading the magazine (B) He asked me if...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment