SUCCESS STORY: SHISHIR SINGH( ALSO KNOWN AS AK GOOD BOY)

August 11, 2015    

Hello All my friends and mentors,
My Success story is more of a struggle story, two years of medical preparation after 12th but was in vain (No outcome),Then further 4 years B.tech resulting in no placement. After that I cleared my GATE and dedicated 2 years for M.tech (although here I did get a stipend but again no placement)....Finally after completing this arduous journey without exactly reaching anywhere , I finally started preparing for BANK exams  as in  my stream of engineering(biotechnology) the job opportunities are very less  in our country( teaching is the only viable option , but which held no interest for me ).

My initial Bank exam journey was also not something that I could boast of.
SBI PO-in maths I could not even clear the sectional cut-off.
RRB PO- could attain 110 marks
IBPS PO- Cleared exam just by margin, missed by some marks in final list
RBI asst-128 marks, cut off was 162
SBI ASSO PO-could only get around 100 marks 
It Be Syndicate Manipal or various other Insurance AAO exams none could I pass.
After this what happened completely altered my life and filled me with shock, i lost my dad in march this year, after that in April I appeared for BOB Manipal exam  ,I was able to qualify the written
After that SBI PO-was out by 0.75 marks  , in maths I wasted time solving lengthy questions, As soon as I came out of the examination hall I realised my folly.
Yesterday BOB Manipal result came out ,on seeing my name in the final list the happiness that I felt at that time cannot be expressed in words, I rushed to give the news to my mother and to see the happiness in her eye!! Finally informed my other family members and friends..all were happy in my happiness family . I know u all can understand this that -.Agar kisi cheej ko pane ki chah h dil m to wo milegi jarur bas fasla samay ka hota hai sounds filmy but kisi mahapurush ne sahi bola hai:-
IF U REALLY WANT TO DO SOMETHING ,YOU WILL FIND A WAY.
IF U DON’T,U’LL FIND AN EXCUSE.
At last I would like to share some tips which i found useful.
Cover the subject GA exhaustively as this is the key to score maximum marks in minimum time.
Learning the art of Skipping Questions is an art that if learnt could work wonders…this is important.
In subjects like maths and reasoning the more you practice the better will your chances become..so keep practicing.
For English read the newspaper daily especially the editorial section.
Speed test is must do for banking preparation.
“THE STRONGEST FACTOR OF SUCCESS IS SELF-ESTEEM:BELIEVING YOU CAN DO IT,BELIEVING YOU DESERVE IT,BELIEVING U WILL GET IT”.
I would like to thank all my disqus friends for helping me and guiding me to the path of success by their quizzes, late night quant and banking discussion with apti family,my disqus mentors and many more(m kisi ka naam nahi mention kar rha kyuki agar kisi ka bhula to bahut pitayi hogi meri :p ).
Signing off apka sabka AK good Boy 

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.


SUCCESS STORY: SHISHIR SINGH( ALSO KNOWN AS AK GOOD BOY) 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu August 11, 2015 Hello All my friends and mentors, My Success story is more of a struggle story, two years of medical preparation after 12th but was in vai...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment