SBI PO 2015: Letter to your friend, describing the file and ask him/her to return it to you by post

May 5, 2015    

Hello Reader,

On account of SBI PO 2015 Exam for the post of Probationary Officer, here we are presenting to you all a letter on "Letter to your friend, describing the file and ask him/her to return it to you by post." Hope you like the post!!!

You stayed at your friends’ house when you participated in a business seminar in Mumbai. You left a file with important documents in your room.


Task: Write a letter to your friend, describing the file and ask him/her to return it to you by post.

My dearest Jyoti,

I am sorry I am writing only now. Firstly, I would like to thank you for all the attention and support you gave me while I was in Mumbai. Things like that are priceless and all I can give you is my gratitude. I expect you and Gaurav to come to Delhi soon, so that I try to somehow propitiate equally joyful moments as those you propitiated to me. I am writing also, because of the fact that I forgot a very important document in the room where I stayed at your house.

The document is a signed contract and was the most important reason for my trip to Mumbai, after the business seminar I attended. You certaintly can imagine how desperate I have been in the last days looking for this document in my luggage. I could not find it anywhere and now I am sure I left it in your house.

Please let me know if you find it, and post it with express delivery as soon as possible. I will pay for the expense; just let me know what is your bank, account and branch numbers.

With best wishes,
Sandeep



This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.


SBI PO 2015: Letter to your friend, describing the file and ask him/her to return it to you by post 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu May 5, 2015 Hello Reader, On account of SBI PO 2015 Exam for the post of Probationary Officer, here we are presenting to you all a letter on "L ...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment