SBI PO 2015: Letter to the Bank Manager regarding missing Debit Card

May 1, 2015    

Hello Readers,

On account of upcoming SBI PO Exam for the post of Probationary Officer, here we are presenting to you a letter to the Bank Manager regarding missing Debit Card. Hope you like the post!!!


The Manager,
Bank of Baroda,
Lucknow (U.P.)

Dear Sir / Madam,
I am writing in connection with a missing or stolen debit card from your bank. This is an urgent matter as the bank card could prove dangerous in the hands of the wrong person.

Just yesterday, I received a letter from your bank's head office. It stated that my new bank card was enclosed and asked me to acknowledge receipt. However, when the envelope arrived in my mailbox, it was in a tattered state. More importantly, the debit card which was supposed to be included, was missing. I checked and rechecked around the mailbox, but found nothing. I am concerned that someone has gone through my mail and possibly stolen the card.

For this reason I request that you cancel the existing debit card immediately. The debit card in question is related to my account number XXXXX at your Lucknow branch. After it has been cancelled, please arrange to send me a new one, as I need to travel overseas next week and will need to carry the new bank card with me.

Thank you kindly in advance,
Yours faithfully,
Jyoti

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.


SBI PO 2015: Letter to the Bank Manager regarding missing Debit Card 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu May 1, 2015 Hello Readers, On account of upcoming SBI PO Exam for the post of Probationary Officer, here we are presenting to you a letter to the Ban...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment