SBI Associates Clerk Interview Experience - Hsotnas @ hyd

May 19, 2015    

Hello Readers,

Here we are posting the Interview Experience shared with us by "Hsotnas @ hyd" one of the BA Readers. Hope it will help the aspirants having interview in the upcoming days.

Hello all this is  Hsotnas @ hyd
I would like to share my interview experience of SBI Associate Clerks. Hope you all like this.
Qualification: B.Tech(CSE)
Time: 9 a.m.
Date: 18/05/2015
Venue: SBI learning centre,Hyderabad
Panel: 8


I reached the venue by 8.30 Am,doc verification started at 9 AM,
Very strict verification for OBC candidates, some are sent back and asked to come next day or after 2 days with proper docs and their interview's will be rescheduled
OBC certificate should be central govt format and it has to be issued after 1st april 2014

Documents Required:
  • All original Documents (educational, ID proof, Address proof, etc)
  • Bio - data form should be filled completely, no column should be blank
  • 2 CCs signed by any two gazetted officers mentioned in call letter
  • All Xeroxes with self attested
It took 10 min for my doc verification. I was the 15th in my panel, so I was relaxed....

First of all ,I would like to tell thanks to 6 members who were absent out of 20 members scheduled in my panel (they slightly  decreased competition :P),they might got selected  in IBPS PO or CLK...
  • only 2  question from Banking (as i expected :P)
  • only 1 question related to IT (as i did CSE in B.tech)
  • plenty questions on my Achievement
  • some questions on general awareness
  • Family background 

My turn started @ 12:05 PM

5 members in the panel
4M,1F

M1 : Head of the Panel (more questions from him)
M2 : Silent Observer
M3 : Very cooperative
M4 : cant predict (:P)
F1: asked only one question then became Silent Observer

My interview was for only 12 Mins

Me: May I come in sir

M1: Yes,come in.
Me: Entered the room,said Gd aftern mam, gd aftn sirs,but dint sit (because they dint ask me to sit, I thought they might be checking my patience)

After 20 to 30 sec

M1 : please take your seat

Me: thank you sir

Surprisingly my interview started with ID proof's

M1: when did you take your pan card

Me: I dint remember exact date sir,in 2010 or 2011

M1 : but it was too old .

Me: no sir,actually the photo which was attested to the Pan card was old (with 9th class photo copy I had applied for PAN card :P) 

all laughed :D

F1: did you take any education loan? (this is the only question from her)

Me: No Mam !

F1 : then why did u take Pan card !

Me : at that time I don't have any id proof so I  applied for it mam.

F1 : okay !

Next passport :P

M1 : You  took passport?? surprisingly :O
(Passport,Pan card and Aadhar cards are my Id and address proves :P:D)

Me: yes sir, with smile

M1 : why?
Me: for future purpose

M1 : means,higher studies?
Me : No sir,as a bank employee

M1 : BANK employee?
ME : yes sir, as there are bank branches in Abroad, most of the domestic employees were transferred.. So even there will be a chance for me if I get employed in bank

All laughed again

M1 : Okay you are well prepared to work every corner of world  then ?

Me : yes sir :)

Now  my achievement
(i mentioned as "player of the tournament in shadan Premier League (SPL-Cricket), tournament conducted by Shadan college)

M1 : asked about that college.
Me: Explained

M1: you are a bowler or batsman?
Me : Bowler sir

M1: Right arm,left arm
Me : Right  arm

M1: recently some bowlers are banned internationally,why?
Me: yes sir for illegal  in their bowling action.

M1: can you name them
Me : yes sir, Syed ajmal and Sunil narine

M1: Sunil narine belongs to?
Me : West Indies

M1: He is playing to which team in IPL?
Me: KKR sir

M1: who is the owner of that team
Me : Shahrukh khan

M1: only shahrukh khan?
Me: one more actress is there. I din't recollect her name sir,sorry (I know her,but dint remember at that time)

M1: okay,what is dot ball?
Me : explained !

M1 : what is No ball?
Me : explained

M1: what is meant by dukhworth louis method and is it advantageous for 1st innings or second innings?
Me : partially explained,because i dint remember it perfectly

M1: what is beamer?
Me: sorry sir 1st time i am hearing this word :(

M1 : okay,transferd to M3

M3: You done CSE rite,tell me diff bw C++ and java
Me: I was excited with this question,decided to explain it for 2 minutes minimum started with C++ is the Semi object oriented language and Java is the totally Object oriented language

M3 : interupted and  said good,one diff is enough :)
Me : thanq sir

M3 : diff bw cooperative banks and RRB's
Me : explained

M3 : good !
Me : thanq sir

M3: what are the essential qualities of a Banker?
Me : Honesty,sincearity,Punctuality.

M3: very good !
Me :smiled :)

M3 transferd it to M4

M4: asked about my family background
Me :explained 

M4: All the best for future, you can go now 

Me : thanq sirs,thanq mam :)

that's it guys...... 
there were some more questions,but I dint recollect them.
Over all interview  was good, I answered  all questions except one or two..

They are checking only our confident levels  !

All the Best Hsotnas @ hyd :))


This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.


SBI Associates Clerk Interview Experience - Hsotnas @ hyd 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu May 19, 2015 Hello Readers, Here we are posting the Interview Experience shared with us by  " Hsotnas @ hyd "  one of the BA Readers. Hope it...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment